1. The most obvious is in the waterline. I prefer using a nude eyeliner, as opposed to a white eyeliner. I find that white can look quiet stark and is very obvious. Nude is a lot more natural looking, and will take away any redness on the waterline. Perfect to hide a late night, or red eyes. This will also give the appearance of larger eyes and make you look awake and fresh.
2. Around the brows to clean up and get a clean sharp tail. Trace around the brows to get the desired shape and use an angled brush to blend out any obvious lines.
3. On the brow bone to highlight.
4. Cover stray hairs when in between eyebrow waxes. This will only work if your eyebrow hair is not too dark.
5. Clean up winged eyeliner or to map out where you want the wing to go. Use the nude pencil to trace where you want your wing to start, then you can check if they are even before going in with your black eyeliner. Now, once you have drawn your wing, you may want to sharpen the lines, so get your nude eyeliner and trace out where you want to clean up, then use a small angled brush or sponge and blend the nude eyeliner out.
6. Inner corner highlight. This is very natural looking and perfect for everyday.
7. Around the lips to clean up lipstick. Applying a dark colour to the lips can sometime she hard, so once you have applied your lipstick, take your nude eyeliner and slowly and carefully trace around the lips with the nude eyeliner. Then use a small angled brush to blend out using short strokes. This will clean up the lines as well as highlight the lips as a feature on your face.
8. On the cupids bow to highlight
9. To conceal small blemishes. Dot pencil on blemishes you want to conceal and use your finger to pat the product and blend into your skin. This works best, when the nude eyeliner matches your skin tone.
I personally like the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal, but you can use any nude eyeliner pencil you have. I like the Rimmel one because it is creamy and blendable, and a very affordable price.
A higher end nude pencil I can recommend is the Mac Chromagraphic Pencils. These are available only from the Mac pro store to my knowledge, so check you local Mac store locations.
I hope you enjoyed my 9 simple uses for your nude eyeliner and if you have any other uses, please comment below and share them with us all.
Click on the above picture for more details!!