1. Garnier Fructis Ultra Nourishing Butter Mask 300ml $8.99
Great inexpensive moisturising treatment. Would re-purchase.
2. Schwarzkopf Hair Repair Daily Oil Elixir 75ml $8.99
Did absolutely nothing for my hair. Would not re-purchase.
3. Edward Beale Argan Oil Leave in Treatment 250ml $12.99
Left my hair feeling crunchy when it dried, did add some softness. Would not re-purchase.
4. Dove Nutri-Oil Serum 40ml $9.99
Wish it came with more product, left my hair shiny and soft. Would re-purchase.
5. Dove Clear Touch anti-white marks deodorant 100g $5.49
Great for sensitive skin, left no white residue on my clothes and did not irritate my skin. Would re-purchase.
6. Tresemme Split End Remedy 97ml $9.99
This caused more split ends in my hair, does nothing to treat split ends. Would not re-purchase.
7. Garnier Fructis Instant Renewal Treatment
Great for when you are in a hurry and cannot wait the 3min for the conditioner to work! Apply and rinse out immediately. Left my hair soft and smelling great. Would re-purchase.
1. Michael Todd Kaolin Clay Detoxifying Facial Mask 100ml $34
Went on clumpy and dried clumpy. Had to rub my skin to remove in water. No visible improvement after using this mask. Would not repurchase, which is a shame as there are a few Michael Todd products I absolutely love. Read my review of the Michael Todd range here
2. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence 75ml $100
An expensive product, but well worth every penny. The SK-II counter at Myer sell this in a pack for $99 and you receive the Pitera Essence, a Cloth Mask and a Facial Clear Solution. This product has lasted me a very long time, as you only apply a splash to your skin with patting motions. It left my skin glowing and improved the overall skin texture and clarity. I do not have a problem with wrinkles but my mother has used this on her mature aged skin and has seen a visible improvement in fine lines and wrinkles. You can also apply this to your neck and decolletage. Would re-purchase.
3. Puretopia Rinse Away Purifying Fresh Face Cleansing Gel 125ml $9.99
Loved this cleanser, thick gel that washed away my makeup and impurities off my skin. My skin felt really soft and smooth after use. Would re-purchase. Read my full review here
4. Ponds Clear Solutions Acne-Expert Facial Scrub 100g
Left a yucky film over my skin which I did not like, felt and smelled like soap. Would not repurchase.
All products purchased from Priceline
Michael Todd Scrub purchased from Michael Todd True Organics
SK-II purchased from Myer