It is a common story. Girl sees product. Girl falls in love with product. Girl buys product. Girl uses product. Girl hates product. Girl throws product out.
Here a few simple uses for those half used products you hate.
1. Face Cleansers you hate: Pop them in the kitchen, laundry and bathroom and use as hand soap
2. Lipstick you hate: Mix some of the lipstick with some vasaline or paw paw ointment and make a lip gloss. Or mix a bit with foundation and turn it into a cream blush or paint pot for your eyes.
3. Shampoo/Conditioner you hate: Keep in the shower and use as body wash or use them to wash your hair extensions in.
4. Keep a pile of products you hate, and then have a swap party with your girlfriends. Swap the products you hate for something they have that you love!
5. Self tan you hate: Mix one pump of the fake tan you hate, with the fake tan you love and apply using your tanning mitt. 1:1 pump ratio is not enough to change the colour of the tan you love and you will end up using up the old fake tan and using less of the one you love, which means it will last you longer.
6. Cream Blush you hate: Mix Vaseline or Paw Paw Ointment with your cream blush and turn it into a lipgloss or just use the cream blush straight on your lips for a more opaque colour. Apply clear gloss over the top.
7. Moisturisers you hate: Next time you are shaving your legs, use that moisturiser you are not keen on as shaving cream. It will leave your legs feeling soft and silky.
Got any other great ideas of what to do with products you hate? Leave a comment below